Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anticipation


With the swing of the weathervane, the recent winds have been coming from the North, which means cooler temperatures. These refreshing temperatures have fired up my energy for tackling the laundry list of ideas I have been accumulating all summer. I’ve completed a series of small works and will post them another day.

Today, however, I am very excited anticipating the International Quilt Festival in Houston next month. I have received the magic phone call telling me that Firestorm has received an award, but I won’t know the details until October 13th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Norma Schlager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JYA Fiberarts said...

Congratulations on your winning quilt. What a wel deserved honor to be picked as a Houston winner!